Sunday, April 19, 2020

Bhanu Pratap And The Prisoners-Mankind Stories In English, Learn English, Short Story, True Story In English

Stories In English, Mankind Stories In English, Stories In English, True Story In English


Once Bhanu Pratap of Vikas Nagar came to mind. He wanted to know whether those who are punished due to some crime, there is really a feeling of remorse or not. The next day the king suddenly reached the prison house of his kingdom and started asking all the prisoners about the crime he had committed, for which reason he had committed the crime and is imprisoned here in the captive planet.



A prisoner said: - "Rajan! I have not committed any crime. I am innocent. " The second prisoner said: - "Maharaj! I have been framed. I too am innocent. " In the same way, all the captives proved themselves innocent. Then the king suddenly saw that a person was shedding tears with his head down. The king went to him and asked, why are you crying?


The man said very politely: - "O Rajan! I was stolen from poverty. I do not doubt your justice. I had committed a crime, which punished me. " The king thought that the law of punishment does not create a sense of atonement within everyone. But out of all those prisoners, this is the one who is atoning for his mistake. If this person is freed from punishment, then he can improve himself. So the king freed him.



Moral Of The Story:
You should always tell the truth and support the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment